Portable Tank Coating
includes the use of Doroseal which is a two component, solvent free epoxy coating specially formulated for potable water storage tanks. Portable Tank Coating is meant for maintaining hygiene of highest standard, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance and ease of clean ability.
Typical Uses And Benefits :
- Conforms to USFDA Regulation - 21 CFR 175.300
- 100% Non Volatiles
- Prevents contact of potable water and concrete and hence contamination
- Seamless and hygienic finish
- Easy cleaning and low maintenance
- Easy to apply
- Excellent bonding for long term durability
- Good Chemical resistance
- Can be applied on concrete and steel surfaces
Doroseal is a high performance coating specially designed to provide clean, corrosion resistant, bacteria resistant surface that could be used for highest contamination prevention requirement of potable water tanks. The coating system conforms to requirements of USFDA regulation 21 CFR 175.300.