Two pack polymer modified cementitious elastomeric coating system Purpose Waterproofing of concrete surface and protection of concrete.
- Providing waterproof coating by application of brush or trowel of the mixed material.
Fields of Application :
- Forms highly flexible and elastomeric film.
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent weatherability hence suitable for exterior application
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and other substrate
- Provides a tough, durable and flexible film and protects concrete from corrosive salts and atmosphere gases.
- Coating is breathable, allowing transmission of water vapour from interior of the building
- Nontoxic and easy to apply.
- Fills holes, cracks in concrete.
- Being flexible and elastomeric, it is specially suitable for surfaces which undergo movements
It is used to provide water and damp proofing coats to concrete structures, brick and masonary works, plasters, etc. It is also used in underground retaining walls, tunnels and basements. Foundation walls and footing subjected to ground moisture can also be protected by coatings of DOROCRETE.
Typical Applications :
- Waterproof coatings for roofs
- Backing to marble, granite of other cladding to prevent water ingress
- Provide protection to concrete from carbonation and chloride attack
- Provide protection to oundations
- Car Park Decks
- Terrace gardens
- Swimming Pools
- Toilets and Bathrooms